Friday, March 13, 2015

Homeschooling Momma

Hi everyone! I'm Christina. The oldest of the three sisters.
I've been married for almost seventeen years to my amazing husband! He's my best friend and he supports me in anything I do. We have two of the best boys in the world.

My oldest son is fifteen and just got his permit (LIFE CHANGING!) I'm not taking this change very well. My youngest is seven and full of life! There's never a dull moment with him. My family is everything to me and God has blessed me with the opportunity to be a stay at home mom. 

The best part of being a stay at home mom is that I get to home school my boys. We've been homeschooling for four years and we love it!

I love that I can choose what they are learning and most importantly, that we learn and talk about God everyday

We have good and bad days, and some really bad days, but we keep going. Believe me, there are days when I'm like what did I get myself into!! But when I hear my boys talk about God and recite the scriptures they've memorized that all goes away. 

I know that God has placed a desire for homeschooling in my heart, and I can't wait to share our experiences and ideas with you through our blog!

I saw an interesting saying on a t-shirt that was posted on Facebook it said:

"Some people never get to meet their biggest inspirations; I raised mine."

That's exactly how I feel!!



No comments:

Post a Comment